[ExI] Bad medical news for your Nanogirl

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Apr 10 00:58:15 UTC 2008

Thank you Stuart, this D link is very interesting, I am looking into it and am already taking a supplement. And yes as I am learning - there does seem to be a very clear latitudinal correlation (look at this map I found: http://www.dawnryan.com/Americana/MSMAP-1.jpg). In fact I moved here to Seattle in 99, beforehand I lived mostly in California, and I do spend a majority of my time doing animation work in front of the computer. I try to get walks in but I have to admit that I am very passionate and committed about what I do and when I get involved it is hard for me to tear myself away. But I will need to do so more often.

The irony is I had thought it best for me to avoid the sun because I am very fair (as well as sensitive skin) and had severe burns (even second degree) when I was younger. I barely have any biological family history but I did find out there was a fatal melanoma which only validated the concerns. I should have however taken D to compensate, but that's hindsight and you know how that goes. So for me, it is a fine window of the proper dose of sunshine, not too much as to damage and not too little (which I now know). I'll just have to work on it. And about the proof, my husband seems more than willing to indulge the idea and I'm supposed to be getting my rest now boys! Today I am feeling better. The last two days I had some tenderness around my shoulders and neck, but I woke up today and that artifact is gone. I feel rather sluggish and my vision isn't squared up yet, so I'm still hanging in there for better results. They gave me my first infusion on Friday and the last on Sunday and they said it can take a week, so my body could still be just working it's way through the process. In the meantime we do have the other tests scheduled, the optic nerve test, the neck/spine mri, and the spinal tap will all be performed within the next few weeks. I'm glad for this, the sooner the better. Then I'll know where I stand and what I need to do. I'm hanging in there.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
http://ginamiller.blogspot.com/

Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."