[ExI] Response

M1N3R m1n3r2 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:29:46 UTC 2008

My apologies for raising an already discussed topic, I had no time yesterday to take a look. Actually, I'm just starting out with several ideas which I came through during random searches on the internet. Among these were the one raised yesterday. Since I saw the film Terminator at a very young age I've been interested in cybernetics and, as it is today, bionics, which I intend to study at university next year. And yes, I'm from Hungary. Someone else from there? It is just so hard to find people who accept or even have a faint notion about transhumanist ideas. Is there a place, a club or something which shares these thoughts and in Hungary (maybe in Budapest?).

Thomas Pardy