[ExI] Yesterday's Mashed Potatoes

Rick Strongitharm godsdice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 21:52:12 UTC 2008

Henson helpfully huffs:

> If you need to ask such a question, you should not be on this list.
>
> Sorry,
>
> Keith Henson

 Uh...Ooo-kay.  And some wonder why non-scientists ignore the singularly
important topics that are discussed on this list.

Like many on this list, I am here to learn.  My 12 years of post-secondary
education were unfortunately wasted in linguistics, law and, most
unfortunately, religion.  I regret not taking sciences.  I am doing what I
can as a lay person to learn.

I would hope that the good folks on this list would be happy to help those
of us who may be able to spread the gospel of extropy to the masses.

Oh, yeah, and I do accept your apology.

My question stands.  Specifically, what is the term for the regeneration
that happens to us physically?

Respectfully,

Rick Strongitharm