[ExI] Global Temperatures to Decrease

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Apr 18 05:16:26 UTC 2008

> Damien Broderick
>
> Likewise, liberal blogs overwhelmingly link to other liberal
> blogs or news sources. But with conservative blogs, the
> tendency is much more pronounced; it is almost a sealed universe. Damien
Broderick

That observation would be entirely dependent upon how the orientation of the
blog is defined.  How does one objectively measure its liberality or
conservativity?  Can we invent a system whereby the number is the same when
I measure it and when you measure it?  Otherwise the above observation is
meaningless.