[ExI] Yesterday's Mashed Potatoes

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 23:49:05 UTC 2008

At 05:39 PM 4/18/2008 -0500, Bryan wrote:

>we could package the archive and offer it as a book. If the
>respective authors refuse to participate, we can simply try to
>represent their arguments to the best of our abilities.

To some extent that's exactly what my book THE SPIKE is.

>  I think it's
>also *two* decades, but there are no archives from that first decade,
>so.

More than two decades, but yes, a lot of the early stuff is generally
unavailable. Even in 1996, when I wrote the first draft of THE SPIKE,
I depended on the personal archives of several generous extropes such
as John Clark (and got permission from everyone I cited).

Damien Broderick