[ExI] Slavery in the Future

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:22:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 18 April 2008, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
>  > ### The condition of slavery may be said to exist when the legitimate
>  > self-ownership interest of a person is infringed on by violent means.
>  > A self-ownership interest is created when a sentient process develops
>  > a desire to control its own goal-oriented behavior. If a sentient
>
>  What is ownership, and prove to me that it is a property of the
>  universe, except in socio-stuff.

### Ownership is a relation between a person, or persons (henceforth
referred to as owner), and entities, including intangible and
immaterial ones (henceforth termed property), such that the owner has
the right to exclude other persons from accessing, possessing, using
or otherwise controlling said property. Yes, it is socio-stuff,
therefore a feature of the universe, like quarks and blue cheese.

Rafal