[ExI] Yesterday's Mashed Potatoes

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:24:40 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't we just give some quick google links to
>  articles that we think would be good for the newbie?
>  It would just take a minute.  I sort of sympathise
>  with his position.

As do I.  They way the archives are structured, as well as the often
flimsy connection between subject line and actual subject, makes
searching the archives problematic.

Better to create an archive index of sorts, so that newbies could,
with reasonable ease, get the info they need to bring them up to
speed.

Yo, Rick.  Pay no mind to Keith's rudeness.  He has many things to
offer, but humility isn't one of them (personally I find him a bit
full of himself).

Carry on.

Sorry, but I don't know "the" term you're looking for.

Best, Jeff Davis

   "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                           Ray Charles