[ExI] Yesterday's Mashed Potatoes

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 03:18:25 UTC 2008

Lee, I would assume/presume based upon what you have written below, that you would take the view that 'the pattern' would be wholly intact when a subject is cryo preserved? If so, would cryonic?suspension not be the perfect temporary measure for those who think successful uploading is a little too far away??It would be a prudent insurance policy for ensuring we are still around?for uploading.
I must admit that I have never thought of the two in this way and have only viewed cryonics in regards?of being fixed and living again. But it would seem that the freezer is a perfect stop gap until the uploading technology is available. It would also solve a few technical problems associated with uploading.
The more I think about it, it would seem to solve most if not all the problems of cryo as well.

Alex