[ExI] Fame meat and Robert Bradbury

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 22 15:12:35 UTC 2008

Several years ago Robert Bradbury and I were having a discussion about
lab created meat replacing the existing method of meat production which
involves feeding, raising, breeding and killing millions of animals. The
idea was to produce meat more efficiently with a side-benefit of being
able to control many factors to make it healthier at the same time.

I may be wrong, but I think Robert had mentioned investing in a group
that was researching this. If so, I wanted to let him know that PETA
just announced a $1 million reward for the first company to produce
lab-grown chicken meat edible and indistinguishable from real chicken
meat by 2012.

http://www.physorg.com/news128076961.html

Does anyone know how to reach him? Can someone forward this to him or
send me his email address? His domain shows a generic Joomla page for a
site he is working on. I found several Robert Bradbury's on a search but
I can't be certain which one is the right one.