[ExI] room full of jesuses RE: flds raid, was general repudiation...

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 27 20:55:22 UTC 2008

> Brent Allsop

> ...if you take a bunch of crazy
> people that think they are Jesus, and throw them in a room
> together, they all hate each other... Brent Allsop

Brent the mental image that occurs to me as I read your post is going down
below Tenth Street in San Jose, rounding up a group of Jesuses (or is it
Jesi?)  It would probably take half an hour to find a couple dozen.  But
chances are they would all be perfectly sane in the belief that he is Jesus,
and all the would get along just fine.