[ExI] general repudiation of Transhumanism

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 00:49:38 UTC 2008

In our own ways, each of us provide observations and insights about H+.
But let me remind you -- being visionary about the far future ought not to
be negated because there are immediate, urgent issues human beings face
today.

Developing a balanced approach in considering how H+ could contribute to
issues of today and allowing enough creative time to invest in the future
is a matter of balance.

There are numerous organizations aptly situated in today's issues.  What
makes H+ different is that it is concerned with both today and the future.
While the future  has gotten most of the attention for some time and we
need to invest attention toward the here and now -- that future has been
the fuel/energy of H+.

Natasha