[ExI] Human extinction

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 03:04:41 UTC 2008

Jesus was raised to be a carpenter so you could expect him to be
really fit (especially because he was from an age before power
tools!).  Well..., at least the very out of shape looking Buddha
figure seems to be having a good time.

Do any of you know of Hindus who have a Kali or Ganesh statue in their
yard?  And what kind of garden figures do Pagans have to decorate
their place?  I would personally go for a combination of Simpsons and
Lovecraft mythos stone garden figures. hee

Finally, what ever happened to the classic garden gnomes?  Oh, I remember...

www.theressomethingoutthere.com

John Grigg  : )