[ExI] Human extinction

Jonathan El-Bizri srndpty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:21:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:57 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, assume the AGI manages to do this and create a fulfilling
> environment for everyone.
> Isn't this exactly what everyone wants? Believer or unbeliever?

Or, the AGI does what it's original master tells it to, and creates a heaven
the way he envisions it: Lots of long boring sermons, infrequent meals of
gruel and stale bread and nothing to do. With the occasional videocast of
people in hell having a whale of a time.

The poor cop would go in and never come out again.

> BillK
>
> P.S.  Get those 73 virgins ready!   ;)
>
> P.P.S.  I've often wondered what they promise female suicide bombers?

A respite from grief, the opportunity to be reunited with their loved ones
and a stipend that will feed the surviving members of their family. :<

Jon