[ExI] Terrorist? Who can tell?

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 17:06:37 UTC 2008

At 08:15 AM 8/22/2008 -0700, Lee wrote:

>Not a single word---not one!---is mentioned concerning
>*the* most salient characteristic of the so-called terrorists
>who have been convicted of crimes related to mass public
>bombings and other terrorist activity in the UK.

>Since most people here are surely entirely baffled
>by what I'm getting at, I'm going to supply a broad
>hint, which upon careful examination will reveal the
>key to the puzzle I've posed:  *Visualize* the pictures
>of the individuals who have been caught and see if
>you can find a common denominator!

Let's see... Many UK terrorists are Irish, but it's hard to tell
whether or not they are Catholic. Many have a "middle-Eastern"
appearance. Many are male. Are they all adults? Gee, this is hard.
Wait, I've got it! They all have their eyes open! Hmm, no, some of
them might be photographed dead. They're all human, but that doesn't
get us far. I give up.

Damien Broderick