[ExI] Implications of Sociopath Testing

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 23 22:51:23 UTC 2008

At 11:34 PM 8/23/2008 +0100, BillK mentioned:

>The 2006 book:
>Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work (Hardcover)
>by Paul Babiak (Author), Robert D. Hare (Author)

A while back I considered doing a book about 'paths in office with
the title THE UNITED SNAKES OF AMERICA--and found that it had already
been used by both a band and a herpetological movie. Drat. Well,
probably saved me from being thrown out of the country. (I wonder if
Cory Doctorow--a Canadian now in London, I believe--will ever be
allowed in again following the recent publication of LITTLE BROTHER,
a remarkable young adult novel about a net-linked revolution against
a DHS gone entirely feral under a paranoiacally repressive McCain govt.)

Damien Broderick