[ExI] Human extinction

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 07:17:32 UTC 2008

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
> LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers
> upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
> 20:6
> And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
> commandments.[*]

* According to some sources close to Moses there was a footnote on the original
stone tablet (the one he broke) that read: "This offer not valid to residents
of flood plains, hurricane corridors, earthquake faultlines, volcanic chains,
tornado alleys, brushfire zones, and asteroid impact areas. Employees of the
LORD thy God and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited."

Stuart LaForge

"A portion of mankind take pride in their vices and pursue their purpose; many more waver between doing what is right and complying with what is wrong." - Horace