[ExI] End of Story? Re: QT and SR

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:54:21 UTC 2008

So, should we eventually conclude that it is not a good think for
near-c flying spaceships to have parts independently accelerated, or
for that matter more than one motor (as it would amount to the same,
at the end of the day), as otherwise they would break?

But I am again confused. Shouldn't the engine itself, which has an
extention in space along the movement directions, and molecules that
individually react to the forces applied to them, break at some point?

Stefano Vaj