[ExI] Terrorist? Who can tell?

Sondre Bjellås sondre-list at bjellas.com
Thu Aug 28 11:59:12 UTC 2008

To follow up one of the other comments on this thread, you can't generalize
the terrorist on their race, background, education, etc. But you sure can
distinct them from their mug-shots. Have a look at the this news report from
the recent event on the planned hit on Obama.

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2008/08/27/544872.html

I wouldn't go this far, but maybe even an analyze on the names could give a
hint:

Shawn Robert Adolf, Nathan Dwaine Johnson, Tharin Gartrell...

Have you ever heard about a terrorist called Mark, John, etc? :-)   whops, I
guess those are biblical names. Maybe I'm on to some pattern here?

(fun intended)

- Sondre