[ExI] how to swat one of god's little creatures

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 29 14:16:18 UTC 2008

> ... On Behalf Of Damien Broderick
> Subject: [ExI] how to swat one of god's little creatures
>

> Scientists find the secret to swatting flies
>
> "It is best not to swat at the fly's starting position, but
> rather to aim a bit forward of that to anticipate where the
> fly is going to jump when it first sees your swatter,"
> suggested Dickinson.

This is so cool, for I discovered years ago that with this anticipation
method one can actually swat flies with one's hands, assuming one is fast.
Try it!  But I have also discovered an even better way to rid oneself of
Luke Turdwalker.  There is a common household product that isn't advertised
as a fly killer, but that works better than any pesticide I have tried.  It
doesn't leave stains on surfaces, in fact it is used for cleaning, even
countertops upon which one might place food, being non-toxic to humans (an
irritant only).  This marvelous product is called windex, just
ammonia-water.  One can take out a fly while in flight by spraying a cloud
through which Turdwalker flies.  It will slay the beast.  Do try this and
report back.