[ExI] VP for Creationism

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sun Aug 31 01:45:40 UTC 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008 18:10:41 spike wrote:
> > ...On Behalf Of Harvey Newstrom
> > Sadly, we have to remember that she is not an Inuit believer.
> >  She is a Judeo- Christian-Republican believer... Harvey Newstrom
>
> Ja, but of course we don't know that.

The Republican Party verified her credentials for office (proper belief system)
before she was selected.
> Watch for specific questions to Palin on
> her creation views, which will be answered by wonderfully ambiguous answers
> that will partially satisfy the evolutionists and the creationists of all
> subcategories.

Nope.  Such answers will infuriate their primary Judeo-Christian-Republican
base.  So I'm pretty sure she will be clearly Christian only.

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CIFI GSEC IAM ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP