[ExI] What happened between Drexler and the FNI between 2004-2006?

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Aug 31 17:11:36 UTC 2008

We cannot know what goes on in the life and mind of someone who was at one
point in time a hero/famous within a group and at the same time unattainable
unless one had a special pass.  When I saw Eric last he looked handsome,
well dressed and in love with his second wife.  Maybe he simply moved on
from Foresight and wanted to live his life fresh and anew and has yet to
make that publicly known.  (But then that was some years ago.)

Natasha

  _____