[ExI] get this proposal into the hands of...

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 7 00:59:34 UTC 2008

At 02:18 PM 12/6/2008 -0700, Keith wrote:

>Assume I have a reasonable cost solution to the energy crisis (and
>in fact I think I do and many of your are aware of it).
>
>I have no idea of how to get this proposal into the hands of anyone
>who could so anything with it.
>
>What do you suggest?

A ladder of access. It shouldn't be impossible to get the ear of,
say, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. They have military and some
political connections. Or maybe via the wealthy people who've started
to get behind Eliezer's SIAI--maybe they could be reached by
intermediaries? Or use your dolorous experiences with The Bastards
Who May Not Be Named to get an Op Ed piece into the NYT, as Bill
Ayers did today. There must be means like this.

Damien Broderick