[ExI] Making [100 million] people smarter on the cheap.

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 20:34:42 UTC 2008

Bill,

Yes, good point.  Where I think some kind of easy reputable polling
system would work is when such a gangster wants something other than
what the people want.

For example, when Russia invaded Georgia, evernyone knew what the
russion leaders wanted, everyone knew what the Georgian leaders wanted,
and everyone knew what George Bush wanted.  But did anyone even care
what the Georgian people wanted?

Nobody should care what any thug leaders want, they should know what the
people want.  And if there was an easy reputable efficient way to know
that, and some thug leader was working against that, I'd bet the people
under such thugs, with the support of the rest of the world, would kick
that thug out very fast right?

The important key is how do you do easy, efficient, reliable, reputable,
concise, and quantitative information from large groups of people.  If
you can do that, then sudenly all world thugs would be completely neutered.

But of course, lots of people in these countries don't even have
internet access.  So obviosly still lots of work to do - but progress is
being made.

Brent Allsop