[ExI] [wta-talk] MIT boffins crack fusion plasma snag

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:29:57 UTC 2008

Practical fusion power is truly the linchpin technology for creating a
better world. Without it, even nanotech, biotech, cogtech and cybertech will
be stifled by limited available energy. It's safer, less vulnerable to
attack, and potentially more decentralized than such solutions as solar
power satellites.
See http://latorra.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Mike LaTorra