[ExI] Money Games

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Dec 15 11:34:15 UTC 2008

> Barbara Lamar the tax lawyer comments: [snip]
>
> 1. Change corporation law so that management and shareholders can be
> held liable for damage done to other persons by the corporation.
[snip]

Thank you, Barbara.  :)

Shouldn't shareholders should have liability *if* they have authority, which
generally they do not seem to?

Perhaps I'm seeing the position of shareholder incorrectly.  I am sensitive to the
"responsibility without any authority" trap. It usually means someone else makes the
bad decisions and I take the rap. :( If things go well, someone else gets the
thanks. Kinda like being a parent! ;)

Regards,
MB