[ExI] I don't understand students: help !

Kevin H kevin.l.holmes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 08:01:58 UTC 2008

Thanks Emlyn, wasn't seeing where he was coming from.  I take it the
criticism is of compulsory education then?  But his ideas sound interesting.

Fred C. Molton, I give as good as I get.  I respond to posts in kind.  The
more effort the poster spends in making his or her post, the more effort I
exert in a reply.  And this has been a rather informal discussion so far,
lets leave the tribunal for someone else, okay?

And, so you know, it's bad form to place the burden of proof only on those
assertions you disagree with.

*Kevin*