[ExI] My resignation from the WTA / H+ Board

Kevin H kevin.l.holmes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:00:02 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be great if WTA started to focus on actual projects that,
> I don't know, have technological merit? (And haven't we talked about
> this a thousand times before? I'm not sure anybody is listening.)

I concur, though I've been extremely lazy on this front.  Keith Henson has
been making proposals about solar power satellites for some time now and
thus far it seems *no one* has even bothered to check his work.

But, I have a question, what *is* the WTA position on space solar power?
What can the WTA do to bring this issue into the forefront and make it an
actionable item for our governments?  This is something that, really, we
need to implement in the next twenty years, and even then might be too late
(see energy crisis).

*Kevin*