[ExI] My resignation from the WTA / H+ Board

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 20 18:46:11 UTC 2008

________________________________

	From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Kevin H

...  Keith Henson has been making proposals about solar power satellites for
some time now and thus far it seems *no one* has even bothered to check his
work...Kevin

Oy, not so Kevin.  I have looked at Keith's proposals and I have found
nothing wrong with anything, not one calculation amiss, nada, all perfectly
feasible technically.  I just haven't the foggiest clue how to sell
something like this to the people who have the money to make it happen.  If
I understood politics I would have a big corner office with a wooden desk.