[ExI] Kurzweil honored for inventing the Singularity

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Dec 27 00:46:51 UTC 2008

Just yesterday, I was thinking about how someone who is removed from the
barage of information has a potentially better ability to describe a
situation than those whose memories are filled with stuff.

Nonetheless - when someone from the Extropy list writes about transhumanism
and list discussions on the Singularity, I feel confident that a fairly
accurate recollection will be made.

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More