[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae, was: Impressive book: Farewell to Alms

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Feb 4 02:42:19 UTC 2008

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of hkhenson
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Impressive book: Farewell to Alms
>
> ...Rich people certainly don't have twice the number of kids as poor
people today.

> Keith

Keith, the act of having kids converts us from rich people into poor people.

Well, actually that is a bit of a stretch.  I have found that having a kid
is not all that expensive.  When compared, for instance, to the annual
budgets of those countries with funny sounding names, such as "Camaroon" and
"Baroondy" and "France."