[ExI] NKS

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:26:30 UTC 2008

The sixth annual NKS Summer School begins in just a few months,
and we'd like to invite you to apply. The three-week,
tuition-free program--June 23 through July 11 at the University
of Vermont--is a unique opportunity to get involved with original
research at the frontiers of science.

http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool

We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to
advance their careers in an NKS direction. Our participants come
from many diverse backgrounds, but share a common passion to
discover and explore cutting-edge ideas. Over the past four
years, they have included graduate students, undergraduates,
professors, industry professionals, artists, and even a few
exceptional high-school students.

If accepted to the Summer School, you will work directly with
others in the NKS community--including Stephen Wolfram and a
staff of instructors who have made significant contributions to
NKS--on your own original project that could develop into
published papers or the foundations for your thesis. You may also
be eligible for college course credit through the University of
Vermont.

Take a look at the lecture notes from previous years to get a
sense of what topics will be covered:
http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool/materials

If you're serious about getting involved with similarly
innovative ideas at the core of NKS, you should consider applying
as soon as possible.

Apply online at:
http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool/application.cgi

Sincerely,