[ExI] [wta-talk] LA Times: Unlimited space for untold sorrow

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Feb 7 18:27:39 UTC 2008

At 01:47 PM 2/6/2008, PJ wrote:

>On Feb 6, 2008 6:43 AM, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> > True, but from another perspective, I see the opposite.  My father was an
> > advertising executive in Manhattan.  As a child to adult, I experienced the
> > insides of the advertising business.
>
>Really?!  So was mine!  Write me offlist and tell me where he worked.
>Where did you live?

Madison Avenue, New York City!  He was at the famed Young &
Rubecon.  I grew up in upstate New York, and also Stamford,
Connecticut.  Dad took the train to Manhattan.

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More,
BFA, MS, MPhil
University Lecturer
PhD Candidate, Planetary Collegium - University of Plymouth - Faculty
of Technology
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics
Centre for Advanced Inquiry in the Interactive Arts

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller