[ExI] A Small Request

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Feb 10 15:43:09 UTC 2008

> Stathis Papaioannou
>
> ... I work as a
> doctor on a psychiatric crisis team in the Australian state
> of Victoria, and my job consists of deciding who gets
> involuntary treatment... Stathis Papaioannou

Stathis!  You're a doctor?  Cool, I have treated you with insufficient
respect man!  I pictured you as about a 20-ish computer-bound future-geek.
To be a doctor you must be at least about 30, and have a lot of life going
on outside of hanging out on chat groups.  You write young.  {8-]

Thanks for the info.  We always like to know there is actual expertise among
us.  I cheerfully defer to your judgment in your field.