[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Feb 12 11:50:22 UTC 2008

>> Tom Nowell
>>  Now, small grants towards living costs have started coming
>> back for students from the poorest families...

It is worth noting that some smaller local groups have discovered that even $500 in
aid to good students can make a difference.  Books for school are horrendously
expensive and they change so often that used books are often not an option, alas, no
matter where you go to school.  As I pointed out to one group, a check towards book
purchase would be a great load off some student's mind and purse. That bill must be
paid up front at the school bookstore.

Regards,
MB