[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 01:17:38 UTC 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 12:42 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

> Would in fact you be in favor of an "improvement" in technology
> or in society that caused each person earning D dollars to rise
> to wealth  e^D dollars?   True, everyone would be vastly richer,
> by my God, the gap between the rich and the poor would become
> truly astronomical!  Could you stand it?

### You mean, I would have more money (inflation-adjusted, I assume?)
than was made in the whole history of the Earth, maybe even in the
whole galaxy?! That's a no-brainer!

I would be genuinely baffled by anybody who would refuse his e^D
dollars only so that Mr Gates doesn't get e^(D+10e10) dollars. This
would be painfully stupid, not to mention criminally destructive.

Lee, just tell me who to call to get in this get-everybody-rich-quick
scheme and I'll handle the negotiations.

Rafal