[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Feb 13 04:49:58 UTC 2008

> Subject: Re: [ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...
> On Feb 12, 2008 8:02 PM, Tom Tobin <korpios at korpios.com> wrote:

> American society does not treat its fledglings well.

Oh Tom, I do disagree sir, heartily.  This is a terrific time to be a young
person in America.  Opportunity does not just knock, it is tearing the door
off the hinges.  You mentioned you are 29 years.  Seize the day my young
friend.  There is so much to be seized, much more that your parents'
generation had.  This whole planet has societies with aging populations.
Our needs are changing.  Many businesses are crying out for smart energetic
young employees.

Consider for instance, starting an eBay business.  Take your favorite hobby,
find a marketing niche therein, and work your ass off at it.  That is what
asses are for!