[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Feb 14 00:30:24 UTC 2008

Rafal,
>## Aber nein, Amara, ich war doch kein Turist! Ich arbeitete im
>Neuenheimer Feld, im Institut fuer Humangenetik.

Well, if you were there in the later 90s, then we could have bumped into
each other  (I visited the Pathologisches Institut at Neuenheimer Feld,
several times). But then we might have had to have a duel or something.

I was in:
http://www.klinikum.uni-heidelberg.de/fileadmin/pathologie/pdf/Wissenschaftliche_Arbeiten_2000.pdf
87. Sinn HP, Graps A (2000)
Tumorweb - an intranet-based tumor documentation system for breast cancer.
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 126: R46

as part of this project:
Tumorweb
http://www.med.uni-giessen.de/akkk/info/13/abstracts/sinn.htm

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado