[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:29:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 10:10 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>  > Amara Graps
>  >...
>  > ... But then we might have had to have a duel or something. Amara
>

>  Back in the old days when life was cheap and honor was expensive, a coupla
>  guys would get into a major argument, then decide to step ten paces in
>  either direction, turn and shoot each other.
>
>  What if the argument involved three people?  Would they pace off at angles
>  of 2pi/3, then choose one or the other to shoot, hoping the other doesn't
>  choose to shoot you?

### The duels Amara means are fought with swords, and the objective is
to get a small facial scar, as proof of belonging to a "schlagende
Verbindung", or the German Greeks with an attitude.

I was there from 1990 to 1993....would rather settle ideological
disputes over some diet caffeine-free coke, no ice.

Rafal