[ExI] Rapid prototyping

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:58:57 UTC 2008

So it seems I have lost my edge when it comes to programming. Not
entirely. A few years ago I was able to effortlessly hack out hundreds
of lines of code in a few minutes, double check the specs, compile, and
continue on to the next task, but recently I was talking over some
specs with a friend and, without my knowledge, he went off to implement
a mockup, as did I, and he did in 20 minutes what took me three times
as long. It seems I have been away from the compiler for too long. Any
suggestions for improving my game?

- Bryan