[ExI] problems with g-spot

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 03:54:34 UTC 2008

I think you don't need to go to Italy to find it you have to be Italian. I never failed it to find it.
  It is easy to locate because it is a very clear roughness in the vaginal wall, that is more or less where the man prostate would be located. I'm surprised that you guys are still looking for it.

spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> John Grigg
>
> When he announced publicly that his clinic would need around
> five interns to help him in his practice the response was
> quite impressive to say the least. The doctor received well
> over twenty-five thousand applications! John : )

Well it depends on how you count them. I sent in over thirty myself.