[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Feb 29 18:25:38 UTC 2008

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net :
>I suspect that what your perceive as non-Transhumanism is the
>relative deemphasis of child-like visions of individual attainment

Heh.. I rather like my child-like visions of individual attainment. :-)

Amara

http://www.nada.kth.se/~asa/Quotes/emotion

"People who have lost their dreams no longer think that life is a grand
adventure, as children see their lives, but instead they live something
of a tired day-to-day existence, caught in duties and allegiances and
baggage and they ask only very little of life. Dead dreams poison our
psychological selves infecting every aspect of our lives. When our
dreams are dead, no longer do we see the big picture."
-- Amara Graps

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado