[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 19:17:17 UTC 2008

 Stefano Vaj wrote:

>  According to various interesting polls, I believe it fair to say that
> the country the most transhumanist by far in terms of popular
> mentality is without any doubt India. Taking into account the cultural
> and religious legacy that Europe has to a large extent repressed
> during centuries of monotheist egemony, but that has always more or
> less been active in India, I must say that I am hardly surprised.

India?  Interesting.  And so you believe this is in large part due to
Hinduism, which is a polytheistic religion?  Are the dieties of India
"jealous gods?"  Please explain further your view on this.  I admit that
India has been a popular background for Western writers who enjoy
doing transhumanistically-bent science fiction.

John