[ExI] Coming in 2008: "Transhumanism Today" magazine

Joseph Bloch transhumanismtoday at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 00:17:02 UTC 2008

Coming in 2008...

"Transhumanism Today" magazine

A hard-copy magazine covering all topics of interest to Transhumanists and
relating to Transhumanism. Each issue will feature news, features,
interviews, opinion, and ficton relating to Transhumanism.

"Transhumanism Today" will be distributed in mass-marked bookstores to
attract a new audience who might not otherwise seek out
Transhumanist-related material, as well as being a place for committed
Transhumanists to find unique content not available in other venues.

The editor is Joseph Bloch; former Director of the World Transhumanist
Association, author, and lecturer on the subject of Transhumanism.

News concerning subscriptions, advertising, and more can be had by
subscribing to our email list, found on our website,
http://www.transhumanismtoday.com.

May 2008 prove to be a banner year for Transhumanism and all Transhumanists.

On the web: http://www.transhumanismtoday.com
Authors, artists, and advertisers - please direct inquiries:
editor at transhumanismtoday.com