[ExI] [Tech] Goggles, or Projectors?

Henrique Moraes Machado (CI) cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 11:10:36 UTC 2008

I'd like to have both. Goggles for everyday use (and privacy) an a projector
for being "social". Why choose? Let's have it all.
But batteries still need to improve a lot. Our portable energy sources are
way behind the other pieces of tech we already have.

And I still think before we can see everyone using goggles or projectors,
we'll see information technology being added to every object and device at
home, at work, on the street. It's easier.