[ExI] Many Worlds (was: A Simulation Argument)

Samantha  Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Jan 10 20:16:01 UTC 2008

Stepping back from MWI which makes my head hurt and leads to
queasiness, I remember quite some time ago a good deal of mathematical
discussion on how complex a VR/sim universe a hypothetically possible
AGI could produce.   The discussion in question did not rely on
quantum computing.  Does anyone have those posts or calculations
handy?  They seem very germane to this discussion and others I am
involved in elsewhere.

- samantha