[ExI] More EP was Clark abstract

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:54:44 UTC 2008

On Jan 10, 2008 5:18 PM, hkhenson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:
> There are a large number of people who give every indication that
> they hold various parts of "political correctness" very seriously,
> especially the bit about cultural relativism.

BTW, at least in "pseudo-evolutionary" terms ("pseudo" taking into
account the extreme brevity of the periods concerned), one must take
into account that our "environments" have always been mostly specific,
artificial and cultural. And that a more abstract evolutionary trait
such as conformity to dominant community cultural norms may well have
developed along our species' history.

Stefano Vaj