[ExI] "create our own realities"

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:46:08 UTC 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 10:34 PM, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2008 11:03 AM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> > had backed Mr. Kibaki. He said he had found a way
> > to turn Pokot bullets into rain ­ a promise that
>
> Maybe that was a translation problem from "I promise there will be a
> rain of bullets upon us"

... or perhaps he actually did that. Meaning that in the reality of
those who were not hit the bullet rain *was* simply rain, and in the
opinion of the others... well, the opinion of whom? :-)

Of course, outsiders may have seen bullets raining on both, but of
course this is just their point of view. At the end of the day, what
counts is who won the battle. :-)

Stefano Vaj