[ExI] Transhumanism on Youtube

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Jan 13 11:26:29 UTC 2008

Sigh Alex Jones is such a mix of good things to look into and look out
for and utter bullshit that I wonder if he does work for the "elite"
that he claims tried to recruit him.   Claiming nanotech is governed
by eugenics on that the goal of transhumanist is to wipe out most
everyone is a fine example of what he gets very wrong.  Julian Huxley
had nothing to do with transhumanism.   Poor Alex mixes up his
conspiracies of power-hungry elites with the very technology that
could blow away such elite power centers.    If he is paid by that
elite and the elite is frightened by these technologies then they
would have him say exactly what he is saying.  Perhaps we need to put
out a counter-counter-conspiracy.

He is right that the technology can be used for deep oppression though.

- samantha