[ExI] Steven Colbert: Neil Shubin interview

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:21:50 UTC 2008

>From the Master of Mock, the Prince of Parody, the Sinatra of Satire
(yeah, yeah, I'm a little slap happy over here), Steven Colbert
interviews Neil Shubin, author of "Your Inner Fish -- A Journey into
the 3.5 billion Year History of the Human Body".

Steven asks what we're going to evolve into next and Shubin goes so
far as to discuss the likelihood of H+ post Homo sapiens - a product
of tech and bio.  Of course, Steven would like to devolve back into a
shark.

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/index.jhtml?ml_video=147281

Enjoy!
PJ