[ExI] Stephen Colbert: David Levy - Love and Sex with Robots

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jan 19 05:46:15 UTC 2008

> ...interviewing David Levy about his book "Love and Sex with Robots":
> http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/index.jhtml?ml_video=147893
>
> "Once you go 'bot, you never go back." ... PJ

PJ, robot sex is one of my leading explanations for Fermi's paradox.  Birth
rates decline to near zero, starting with the most technologically advanced
segments of society, and spreading downward from there.

I do not argue that robot sex will be better than human sex.  I contend that
it will be preferred by the masses because of being considerably less
expensive and so much lower risk.